Emotional Intelligence is not just about how you deal with the emotions of others. This is only one half. The other half is about your own emotions. If you have a high Emotional Intelligence, you can recognize, understand and regulate your own emotions and those of others.
Emotional Intelligence Course
- Grow your mental well-being and relationships.
- Raise your Emotional Intelligence in 4 to 6 weeks with our scientifically validated method.
- Learn to practically apply your Emotional Intelligence more regularly in your daily life.
- Become more aware of your emotions and the emotions of others.
- Share you experiences with others in our online community.
What is Emotional Intelligence?
Being able to detect, describe and feel emotions.
Knowing why you feel a certain emotion and how that helps or hinders you.
Directing emotions in order to decrease negative and increase positive outcomes for you and others.
The Advantages of Emotional Intelligence
With a higher Emotional Intelligence you...
- … are more able to cope with change.
- … are more in control of your own behavior.
- … are better protected against burnout.
- …can be more inspiring and motivating for others.
- …can get better results with your team.
- …raise the creativity in your team.
This is why Emotional Intelligence is the skill of the future.
What does the course look like?
4 - 6 weeks
Minutes per day
- Self Awareness
- How and where do I feel emotions? What emotions do I experience?
- How do I react to conflicts?
- How can I practice gratitude?
- Self Control
- Which emotions help you to perform better?
- How can you diffuse certain emotions?
- How can you stimulate emotions to raise your performance?
- Other Awareness
- How do I recognize emotions in others?
- How do I know what others feel? And what their intentions are?
- What do I have to pay attention to in others?
- Other Control
- How do I improve communication?
- How can I help others?
- How can I prevent escalations?
Easy & Fast
Every lesson is available in your own online learning environment.
Scientifically tested by:
The Rotterdam Emotional Intelligence Scale (REIS)
Who are we?
As sports- and performance psychologists we discovered there is a lot of potential in the way in which athletes use their emotions. Now, we have made this available and accessible for anyone who wants to get the most out of themselves.
What others say:
“This course made me more understanding of others and especially myself. The course is set up super professionally. This is the best investment ever for everybody that wants to grow their emotional intelligence.”Wing CheungDigital Strategist
“I loved it! I loved the practicality of the exercises, the writing style which I’ve found very personal and the easiness with which I could already feel changes in my behavior!”SimonaMarketing
“This course made me feel more conscious about my emotions. Accordingly I am able to control my own emotions and others' emotions better.”Emma van DijkSocial Media Specialist